Friday, October 6, 2023

Being Defensive

A lot of what I  post here are thoughts 
that come to my mind. We all can do better
with our life purpose  by acting on our
thoughts. Our mind God gave us for a 
purpose  as well. 

In a few hours on the Friday I will be
in my kickboxing class. I  have been
going to  this class for about the last
six months.

The major reason  is  another form of
exercise  however if the opportunity 
comes up it is something to use defensively. 

Most of the class are women which is a
good thing since they are the ones who 
especially will want to feel safe though
men may feel  good about it as well. 

My thought it is important that we act
defensively  sometimes in our purpose. 
Actually  offensively isn't  a  bad idea
either.

When your mind gives you  something 
good about life and your purpose  I
recommend  you act on it. May your
purpose  become more defined each
and everyday.   ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment