Saturday, October 7, 2023

Sunrise Sunset

It still surprises  me though I  should
know better that sunrise is later and I 
awake to darkness. Sunset comes 
earlier too. 

The sunset bothers me this time of 
the year than sunrise.  The main reason 
having to drive in the dark looking for 
someone's  place that I  am  not familiar 
or is difficult  anyway. Have to  check
the signs too.

The darkness  reminds me about evil
and the world we live in now. A lot of
people think what was good before
now as evil and vice versa. Sorry it
hasn't  changed no matter peoples opinion.

Also there is spiritual  gift  called discernment.
Those who have this gift can recognize what
is good and what is evil. It is a battle continuing 
between  good and evil.  Many may think evil 
will win but no goodness will in the end. God
promises that. The big winner is love and
those who believe in Jesus  Christ.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment