Thursday, October 19, 2023

Need Healing

I have mentioned before  I  don't  remember 
dreams very  often however  they can be
effective. 

This morning  I  woke up with a dream in
my mind. I  was speaking  with  a homeless 
man. He needed prayer for mental health. 

This man was telling  me  about the job
he had. There were two other men who 
were interested  in  his old job that had
two positions  opened. The homeless 
man was concerned  about  them and
the job.

I  ended up praying  for  him. About the
job and  for God to heal his mental health. 
He told me he really  loved living on the
streets and having the job would mean he
have to go back to living in a place.

I told him he could still live on the streets 
still if he wanted too. This is where the 
dream ended.

We should take every opportunity to pray
for someone who needs help whether
like this homeless man  in my dream.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment