Saturday, November 18, 2023

Longer Holidays

It seems  each year the commercial start
of holidays begin earlier  each ttime. I
saw candy, party plates and costumes 
available at the beginning of  September. 
I  am sorry but October 1 is soon enough.

I have seen Christmas  trees up already.
Maybe this week  but last couple weeks 
seem to early.  Maybe the season isn't 
that long however commercial start of
it seems to soon. I  enjoy the spirit  of
Christmas  and  songs like Silent Night
you sing at church is great but the 
secular songs like We Wish You a Merry 
Christmas and many others I am fine
with the first or second week of December. 

It doesn't  sound we can stop it unless 
people  don't  buy early.  If you have
relatives and friends  who don't live
nearby I understand  buying for them.

Anyway  enjoy the spirit of  the holiday.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment