Wednesday, January 31, 2024

A Battle Within

A good reason for us to encourage others
is we all  have a battle within us. Hopefully 
we don't  have  to  deal with it everyday. 

Our battles are usually  consequences of
our pat whether our own sins or those
of others. 

I used to  not like being in groups whether
small or large. They made me feel alone.
Now I  don't  feel  that way very often. If
I  do than I  have to fight over my thoughts.

When someone  gives me good thoughts 
I  feel  really  great however if they  don’t 
or look at me as though I  am  not there
than I  have  to fight in my mind again.
Fortunately  I  don't  have  to fight as often 
in my mind as I  used.

It doesn't  mean  something  negative comes
in everyday  I  just don't  have to fight. In
some cases it might be good to ignore it.

This is why giving others an encouraging 
word or maybe it is giving a smile. On Tuesday 
going into the gym a woman was holding
her son in her arms. They were both laughing 
especially  the son. I  figure though he is real
young years in time he will still remember this
Tuesday  and  any other day  his mother had
him in her arms.

Let's encouraging  one another each and
everyday. Our life purpose  may come right
down to an encouraging word or action.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment