Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Keep Walking The Right Path

In the Old Testament Moses father-in-law 
told him he needs to hire judges so he
doesn't  continue taking  all the cases.
He didn't  want Moses to get burned out.

These days a lot of pastors and CEO's
get burned out. In some cases they
do continue  their life purposes even
though not continuing in their position. 

The smart ones do like Moses and accept
others to take over some responsibilities. 
This is the key you don't  have to do it on
your own. If you are married then your 
spouse is there to help light the load.
You have friends  and colleagues to do
the same.

I recently  given more to do in my writing 
and speaking out as well.  To encourage
others with my gifts in my church and
elsewhere  locally. I have an encouraging 
word for someone  to  speak to them or
write it out to them.

I receive more encouraging words  for 
here you may on an occasional day see
more than one post. 

I hope these words will help you on the
path your walking on. Blessing and peace.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment