Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Happy Wednesday

Here we are in the middle  of  the  work 
week. How has yours gone so far?

Mine is good except  for  my health  
issues. I hope to have it resolved 
soon. My cardiologist declined to
have a medication  that I take for 
fluids.

I have been off of it since January 8. 
The trouble is I have gained weight 
which I  wouldn't have if I  were still 
on it. What really upsets me is that 
my blood pressure has gone up as 
well. My problems with my blood 
pressure was resolved  a couple of 
years ago and now have to go back 
and get it taken care of.

Another thing is they didn't  tell me
why they didn't renew my prescription 
and I  had to find out from the pharmacy.
They haven't  called me to see how 
things are going without it. My medication 
was lowered before and they contacted
me then to see whether  I  had gained 
any weight. I  told them then that I  had
gained  five pounds  so they put me back
where I was at. You would think they 
understand  that  it might happen again.

I had to leave a message  and I  hope
to hear back today. Please pray I have
this resolved. I wouldn't  mind being 
off the medication  if I didn't  have
these issues  however  I  do and they
should know. Please pray for anyone 
else who has health issues no matter
big or small. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment