Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Using Our Gifts

Often we use iur gifts more often
than we realize.  Some we might 
need to use more often. We should
figure it out.

Our gifts are to encourage one another. 
,I realize this morning we need to listen 
to others more frequently  even if they 
are not speaking  to  us directly. 

We often hear negative comments or
we think in our minds negatively. So
we should take positive thoughts into
our minds whether they we intended 
for us or not.

The other day  I was in the grocery 
store I saw two ladies who knew 
each other however hadn't seen one 
another some time. The first woman
spoke saying it has been a while since
seeing you. I  miss you so much and I 
love you.

I though that it was so good at  the 
time and that was so good. Now I 
am thinking taking what  she said
about missing  her. I  am  going to
apply what the woman said to myself. 
I don't  know  her however I  am  going 
take those words personally. Also 
say positive words to myself. 

Isn't  this a good outlook to apply
to ourselves  and each other. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment