Sunday, January 28, 2024

Unexpected Reunion

I know a lot of people who don't 
like high school or family  reunions.
I  believe they are missing  out. 
Healing of the past is very  important. 

On Saturday  night I  went to a 
church I  attended  regularly for
like seven years. They started a
Saturday  night service several 
months ago so I  go to it as often
as I can while I  go to my now
church on Sundays.

I  had an unexpected  reunion 
after the service which is real 
fun to say the least. 

A young  lady who I knew as 
a young girl is now attending 
the church which I  didn't know.
She was on the worship team 
as a singer.  She was pointed 
out by someone to me before
the service was beginning.

After the service I  decided to 
approach her. I  had to wait  a  
little  bit as she was talking  to 
another young woman about 
the same age.

Her husband introduced  himself 
to me. I  told him that I  knew his
wife when she was a little girl.
The next thing I  got a hug from
her and she saying hi Herb. I 
said you remember  me  since
it has been many years. She 
said of course I  would  never
forget you since you used to
throw me up in the air and catch 
me.

She said next do you go to this 
church since I  haven't  seen 
you around. I  told her that I 
sometimes come on Saturday 
nights. She said that I should 
come regularly so we can have
fun. I  figure I  pass this by.

Isn't  it  exciting  to have unexpected 
reunions on a regular basis. Maybe 
we can have these with people we
haven't  even met before. It would
make life exciting. Amen! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment