Monday, January 29, 2024

Here We Are

Today's Monday  January  29th.  It is my
brother Jack's birthday.  It is four weeks 
since New Year's and five from Christmas. 
Don't  know  any other facts though I  am 
sure some famous person was  born on
this day and January  is coming to a close.

My immediate family  January  has the 
most birthdays.  My sister Barb started 
it off on the 7th followed by  her son 
Connor on the 8th and ten days  later her
son Ken's  on the 18th. I  am  sure  you  
are all excited  about  the  facts. Lol

Here in Western Washington  we have 
had a lot of rain in January. We had a
very  cold  spell a couple  weeks ago
with temperatures  hitting 21 Fahrenheit.
No snow  at  my place though some did
get it. Lasted several  days before going
up above freezing. Now about  30 degrees 
warmer. Now we will  see how January 
ends. 

Most important  is how our life goes. How
many people  we can affect in our lives
and they in ours. Surprises of those who 
we may have not seen in a while and new
people. 

May you be blessed this week and be 
charged up. May your purpose go further 
then ever before.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment