Friday, February 9, 2024

A Reminder

I am  sure  I do a lot of reminders. The
one today is freedom  of  speech here
in the United  States. We have a constitution 
and one is having freedom of speech. 

Though we still  have freedom of speech 
it isn't  each to use it these days. What I 
mean is you do have to be careful  in what
you say. At least  it is better than many
countries.   

The number one  thing  we can't  do  is 
threaten the President of the United States.
You can say what you dislike about him
however not threaten bodily harm. It would
be nice to  do the same about everyone.

I know friends that we are losing some
of our freedoms and that is true to some
degree.  With freedom  of speech  still 
have to be careful  what we say. It is
possible  to  lose your job or at least not
get a new job by what  you may express
on social media.  It is the one place you
speak your mind many others can see.

In our world  today what used to be called
hood is now often  called evil and the other
way around. There are groups  out there
would consider  us hateful if  we  don't 
agree with their lifestyle.  As adults  I believe
we have free will  to  do what we want to as
long as it doesn't  hurt someone else.  I  see
it different  as far as children  go. Many 
people  believe children  have the same rights.
In some areas they do however I  don't believe 
the same in all areas. They don't  have the
same capacity as adults  to make some decisions 
and why they are under parental  guidance. 

I don't  speak  out a lot on this  since I  don't 
think this is my purpose however if someone 
ask my opinion  I will  give it.

I feel  sorry  for  those of you who live in countries 
where you don't  have the freedoms as we do. 
May you be blessed today and the weekend.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment