Thursday, February 8, 2024

Power of One

Today I  am  going  to  be hooked on 
a monitor to check my heart  for 24 
hours. Main purpose  is  to  see if 
my heart is continuing to skip. Two
years ago I  had a catheter  ablation 
which took out what are called PVCS
where they are on one side of my
heart. Last year doing the  monitor 
found on another side of my heart
more PVCS. Doctor  said it was OK
to wait. If there still PVCS there than
I  will have the ablation  one again.

We all have things  we do in our 
purpose sharing with  others on a
daily basis.  I am  calling this the
power of one. Most of us share
our lives with our gifts and talents 
with other people everyday  as they 
do  with us too. Anyway  I  challenge 
each one to share one thing with
someone today. It could be a friend
or someone  you meet for the first
time. A lot of people  are  not 
comfortable talking with someone 
they don't  know. If you are one of 
those I challenge you to at least
smile or wave at a stranger. Maybe
they will respond back doing the same
or talking to you. So they strike up
the conversation. It doesn't  have to
be long at all. You might have a new
friend.

Say that one thousand people  read
this post and do this one time. The
person  you do this with someone 
else as well.  Over the day thousands 
of people  will do the power of one.

This is suggestion by the way. Lives
can change with us doing one thing
in our purpose daily.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment