Friday, February 16, 2024

Adjusted Day

I think what makes life interesting 
one day can be much different 
than the day before.

On Thursday  morning it was raining 
at my place whenI was leaving for
the gym. Driving in five minutes  there 
is a little  bit of snow.  I arrived at the
gym even a little bit more.

My first class there were about half
the people.  Local schools were two
hours delayed and no daycare at the
gym.

One young woman  brought her three
young daughters. The youngest I knew
didn't  want  to  be there.  She was
content during class watching  her 
video while her older sisters were 
drawing. 

When class was over the youngest 
was not interested  in  doing anything 
more there.The young mother asked
if they wanted to go swimming. The
youngest  certainly  did not. Lol!
She let them know her disproval.
So not sure whether her sisters went 
swimming  or not. I would be surprised 
whether she did. 

The second class I  took in the gym
which was yoga. More people  there
being an older crowd and the snow 
had been melting. Not the normal 
classI take however I wasn't  sure 
that class would have many show
up. I  figured to learn something 
from yoga as well.  I feel  much I
could do at home as well.

Friday morning  it is above freezing 
however it is not raining at the moment.
The gym could get some snow if 
precipitation happened.  I will take 
my normal Friday classes then I am
meeting  someone  for lunch. Not 
sure what else we will  do.

The weekend  the temperatures are 
supposed to be a bit warmer and we
might even see some sun.

I hope you  are  having  a  good  day
and your weekend plans go forward.
May your purpose  continue one step 
at a time.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment