Thursday, February 15, 2024

The Next Step

Originally  my title  here was 
there is much more instead 
it is the next step. They are 
both about the same thing.

When we discover or hear
about our life purpose each
day we take the next step. 
For each of us it is different 
or could be the same all
depending where you are
right now. 

My next step today in part 
telling you there is a next 
step and each day there
is a new one.

Today I  figure since I  go 
to the gym most every
mornings  I am not only
going to know more about
myself I  am  going to know
more about those who I see.
Many of them in my classes
or on the track or wherever 
else I go are often the same
people.  I may meet someone 
new. Some I know their names
while others I only know faces.

Doesn't  this sound like a good
step to take today. Using this
as an example for you. Enjoy
the step you take today. If more
than one that is good  as well. 
❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment