Thursday, February 22, 2024

Hello Thursday

I know everyday  is  supposed to
be precious  however I am  thinking
of Thursdays  right now.  

I know for many of you today is
winding down while  my Thursday 
is just beginning.

Next  Thursday  will be February  29
the leap year. Those who were born
on February  29 I am sure have 
memories  of each of their birthdays 
since it happens  every  four years.
The rest of us can't  relate unless
we have family born on the day.

I know some have memories  of  certain 
Thursdays  as well. Again  it could where
your  birthday  landed on a Thursday. 

Here in United States we celebrate
Thanksgiving  in November on the 4th 
Thursday every  year.  I still remember 
as a child cousins from Seattle would
come for Thanksgiving.  We would
have our dinner in another room while
the adults would eat at dining room
table. We graduated  to the dining 
table when we were 12 or 13. Some
Thanksgiving were more memorable 
than others.

I  hope you had a wonderful  Thursday 
and remember  those good ones of
the past. Those who have birthday 
next Thursday  I wish you the best.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment