Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Observe Than Action

I recently  mentioned  how important 
listening is even for us that love to  
talk. Observation  is another good  
thing before taking any action. 

Those of us who can hear from God
observe, listen before talking is good.
Action goes together with talking  
to someone. 

At the gym there is  a  couple around
my age who walk the track often. I 
have seen and said hello for the two
years I have been going there. A few 
times we have had short conversations 
as well.  He looks very healthy however
his wife doesn't  so much. I  have been
observing the last several days. She
did look a little  better  on  Tuesday. 
She walks at a good speed though her
legs don't  seem right. Mostly  it is
the look on her face.

The thing is she has very little  expression 
on her face so she must have some kind
of illness. Right now I  am  praying for her
while observing. I  hope at some point I
will be able  to  speak with him about my
concerns for her. I  just hope they are
able to continue coming. 

I  will be observing others as well.Even
those who are healthy  looking on the
outside. There are several  people  I 
speak to on a regular basis. I am getting 
to know some names of those in my 
classes. 

I encourage  you  in keeping  up your
good  work and the purpose  you are
here. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment