Wednesday, March 6, 2024

A Letter To Mom

Hello  Mom

Today  is  the four-year anniversary 
of you passing  of this life to the
next. I know you are doing well. 
I  look forward  to  seeing  you 
again someday  and forever. 

The four years seem like they
have passed by so fast in a way
while  over a long time as well. 

I will  never forget  you  in this
life especially  the last 24 hours.
You didn't  speak  a word though
the love on your face spoke volumes. 

The look you shown right at the
time of your passing  was amazing.
Your hands crossed and the smile
on your face with peace.  I  knew
the journey into the new world was 
good. 

You were such a strong woman
especially  the early years of my
life making sure I  would make it
to today  and further. It was an 
honor to call you mom.

Until next time I  love you  so
much. I  know you are having 
a great time and looking down
on your family. Thank You. 

Sincerely  your son Herb 

❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment