Thursday, March 7, 2024

Always To Remember

My Wednesday  post was so important 
to me and  when I  see my mom again
I am   sure  she will tell me so.

Someday we will see those who  went
before us. We will  have a great reunion.
I  cried right after posting the letter to
mom. Later at the gym I  share with a
couple of people about being the 4th 
anniversary of her passing.

Interesting  thing was the  gentleman I 
shared with his wife passed away  ten
days after mom. It was still the anniversary 
for him  to.  His wife passed away of 
cancer on March  16, 2020 however on
March 6 he and their  daughter knew she
was going die soon. 

There are many of ways to remember 
these loved ones of ours. We can do
like I  did by writing a letter to them
or naming a baby after them. One thing
they will be in our hearts always. ❤️❤️❤️❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment