Sunday, March 17, 2024

Personality and Character

As I have  said on occasion  we all
unique and  have personal  life purpose. 
We have different  gifts and talents to. 

Also comes into the equation  is our
personality and character. Another thing
is our culture  and  religious upbringing 
as well. 

Each of our personalities and character 
are different.  A major reason  we are 
unique in our calling and purpose. 

Many who play a sport or have a talents 
in other areas are competitive.  In fact
when not playing  your sport or whatever 
your hobby or career  your personality 
might be shifted. What I  mean other
people might be surprised by your
personality  when you are not being
competitive.  An example how you 
play football can be totally  different 
than you act when you are not participating.
You might be very aggressive  when
playing football however lay back when 
you are not.

Since everyone has a different personality 
and character it is hard sometimes to know
the difference from one person to another.
This is ok. I may act in one situation differently 
than I  do in  another. Most of the time when
I am in a conversation  I usually  throw in 
some humor. This can come down to the
person I am talking to and what our conversation 
is about. If it is serious conversation most
likely  I won't  say anything humorous unless
at the beginning  or end. Again this depends 
on the person.

Enjoy your weekend and  your personality too.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment