Saturday, March 16, 2024

Went To Park

Friday  felt like  spring though not
officially  as of yet.

Went to Point Defiance Park 
which is in nearby Tacoma
Washington.  I  can see a 
small portion of the Park
from where I  live.

It is very good  size park.
There are those who often 
walk or run eight kilometers 
trail. 

I and a friend had lunch in
the Park while watching the
ducks and Canadian Geese.

Acouple of the ducks came
up to  us while we were eating 
lunch. They were quite friendly 
and I am  sure wanted us to
feed them. 

It was nice to see some young
families walk by were having 
lunch as well.  They were very 
friendly  to  say hello.

Spending  this time was a good
way to live my life purpose too.
Often people  keep to themselves 
however being friendly is what 
other people  need to see. 
❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment