Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Have A Smiling Face

In Matthew  5 Jesus  Christ said  
we must be the light of  the  world. 
I figure this means  we must have 
a smile on our face as often as 
we can.

There are times where a smile 
is hard to come by however it 
does really  help. I  know I feel 
better when I  see someone 
has a smile when I  don't  feel 
like smiling. 

Being consistent  and  faithful 
is another way to be the light.
The ones I respect the most
and gives me hope are those
who are sick. They may  even 
know they may even be dying.

I have known a few personally 
and they never doubted their
faith knowing that heaven was
the final  destination. They knew
they were going home though
life was shorten. 

We should all feel  better this
way. Wake up in the morning 
with a smile. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment