Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Learning From Others

We can learn  things  from  other people.
I played a lot of sports  and watched 
some  too. Baseball  is  a  a sport  where 
there is  more disappointment  even
if your one of the best. 

You are up at the plate even the best
get out two out of three times. The
pitcher can succeed  more times 
however he will give up some runs. 
The biggest  disappointment  is getting 
hurt and this seems  more happening
this year.

I played a lot of tennis. Although I  was 
above average I failed some of the time
as well. Losing isn't  fun even for those 
win most of the time. Talk about golf
that has to one of the most frustrating 
sports  around. 

We can learn patience  from  those who
play sports. Other areas of life can bring
hopelessness.  I  have had that feeling
being  single and wondering what  is 
wrong  with  me. This is where patience 
and faith must come in.

On Sunday  evening  in a small  group I 
was praying  for  a young woman who 
is hopeless and it was odd since she 
is in the same place  as  I though not
nearly  as long as I.  She believes that
one day she will be married however
is in the place  of  hopelessness as
well.  Feels time is running out. Having
children certainly  can make her feel 
that way. She had patience  though like
me is feeling  time is running out. I 
learning from her though had nothing
as far advice to give her.

I  am  sure  we have all been her spot
or mine though not necessarily the
same situation.  So learn from others
whether they feel  the same or not.
We can hear them even if we don't 
reply back. We can celebrate with
others to or grieve as well.  Take the
time to learn.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment