Friday, May 31, 2024

Body and Mind

When we are in this battle the 
body comes with the mind.

We must make every  effort 
for our body to be in shape
to fight off what is going in
mind. 

Recently  when I  had my
physical  exam I was asked
about dealing with depression 
and other mental health. I  told
the nurse  I sometimes  deal
with depression  however I 
don't  need medication. 

I do know  some people  use
or need medication however 
for me it is the battle I  have 
spoken about. It is the spiritual 
we fight. The medical 
professionals may not 
understand how this works. 
Some people  do need to 
visit a counselor  or a friend 
to speak what the mind is
saying in the battle.  We can
only make it with God's help 
though others can give us
help as a partner.  Amen!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment