Saturday, May 11, 2024

We Should Be Consistent

For others to really see our purpose 
at the highest level is for us to be
consistent.

We are not perfect however being 
as consistent  as we can others will
see our purpose.This means they
will realize they have a purpose as
well.

I have had people tell me what my 
purpose  is and they are consistent  
since that is how I  live most of my 
life.

Though we are unique  human beings
others will want to use some of the
same gifts and talents  we have. 

I have found that many of my family 
have some of the same gifts and 
talents that I  have. The difference 
is they use them in a different way. 

So be consistent  in everything you
do. I  am sure you are doing so since
your purpose  is  a part of you.  

❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment