Friday, June 28, 2024

Having Peace

I have been  seeing  on  social media 
about having peace. Yes the world 
needs peace. It begins with us first. 

Jesus Christ  is  the prince of peace.
It begins with us accepting him as
our savior. Having him as  our savior
we will  have peace like never before.
It doesn't  mean  we won't  go through
things however our life will be much
better and we will  feel  like we have 
never before.

Peace begins at home as well.  I went 
through  a lot especially  as a young
child. Having a family  who supported
me and having peace as well. Of course 
we had times like most families once
in a while  I  still  felt the security and
peace. I  know not all families are not
that way.

So the world will  have  some peace
with it beginning at home and having
peace of God.   ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment