Saturday, June 29, 2024

Coming Up

Here we are the last weekend  of June. 
It is really  hard to believe it. Saturday 
afternoon going to a church retreat. 
Really  not sure what it is about however 
I  do hope it is about everyone  discovering 
what their life purpose or more of what
is already  going on.

July 4th  is our  national  holiday  celebrating
independence from Great Britain here in USA. 
I go to a family  reunion  that day. None of
my immediate  family  be there although I 
will have a visit from my brother at the end of
the month. Most attending will be second
cousins.  I  usually only see them once a
year. We have a potluck lunch and play a
softball  game. The field isn't  very  good. 
Maybe they made some improvements.

Before then there is Canada Day on July 1.
I wish you all a great day. My mother was
born and raised  in Alberta. My sister lives
in Quebec  and is a Canadian citizen. I have
Canadian  cousins too. So they are like a
second country for me.

Here in the Pacific Northwest  July has the
best weather than any month of the year.
Very little rain and it does happen it will be
the first week. A great place to visit if you
are looking for a vacation spot.

May your July be a blessing  and beneficial.
❤️❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment