Friday, July 12, 2024

Summertime

This summer it has bit hotter 
than normal here in Western 
Washington.  I  think that is 
okay as long as it doesn't 
last too long.

I usually try to stay away
from being outdoors except 
for little  spirts at a time. I 
am not one to look to get
a tan. In fact I  don't tan
and more likely  to  burn.

Here our seasons  are 
different. We have four 
seasons  though winter
isn't  as cold as it once
was. We don't have as
much snow as we used
to. 

Just like us the seasons 
all have have a purpose. 
I think the other three
seasons  purpose is 
too make summer to
be the best. Lol. 

July here is the best
month of the year. A
great time for visitors 
to come. For those who
live here don't  go any
where else. Pick another
month to travel. At least
that is what I  say should
do. 

Have great day and weekend. 
May it shine in your heart.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment