Thursday, July 4, 2024

What Makes Us Happy

I am sure everyone has their
opinion of what makes them
happy.  For me it begins with
God's love for me although I
struggle with it sometimes
and then there is my life purpose.

Posting here certainly makes
me happy. Doing my best to
encourage everyone who visits
here.

Being happy really comes done
to our choice. It doesn't mean
we are happy all the time. Still
choosing to be happy is good
especially when the circumstances
shows different.

I believe knowing our purpose
along with love and faith can
be the way to be happy. Starting
the morning being grateful for
what we have can make us happy.

At times we will have to fight off
all those things that do not make
us happy. The world isn't a happy
place most of the time. Where we
live should give us happiness to.
Conclusion choose to be happy
no matter what.

♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment