Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Privilege of Travel

Last  week  I  had the opportunity to
visit  two of my cousins  who live in
the Caribou of British Columbia,
Canada. 

I know that not everyone  gets the
change  to travel  elsewhere  including 
a place  that  isn't  real  far away. 

It took me about 12 hours  driving by
car with a few stops  on the way.  The
Fraser Canyon  had some construction 
going on the roads from recent weather 
conditions. The Canyon is a wonderful  
place to see even if you are driving  
through.

The time was worth it not only seeing
my cousins I was  able to meet the
neighbors  right away because  they 
were  having an outdoor gathering
next door.

My cousin Susan is  part of a small
symphony group so I  was able to
see them perform and they were
outstanding. A couple days  later 
I saw a trio of musicians perform 
some blues at the farmers market.
They were outstanding too.

So much to get in for a week on the
road. I  look forward  to  going once
again  as well  as  other travel.  I 
believe it is good to  get out of own
element once in a while. 
❤️❤️❤️❤️

                                    A spot in the Fraser  Canyon 

No comments:

Post a Comment