Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Meeting People

I know in this day and age not everyone
wants to meet other people though I enjoy
doing so.

I figure it is part of my purpose although
I sometimes find it stop talking when 
people need to go for other things.
I am learning to do better though.

For me I am easy to talk to others
including those I don't know or not
talk to very frequently.

Since much of the conversation is 
during the day at a coffee shop or
grocery store after being at the gym
people do have fascinating lives.

At the coffee shop some of them
are working remotely. In some
cases far away from their employer.
What they do can be interesting.

I recommend speaking to others
even if it hard to do. I know that
I would like others to talk to me
though I am usually the one speaking
first. Finding out what they do and
share their life makes it enjoying. Sometimes I do talk  about my family however it is better to engage about there's. 
♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment