Monday, October 7, 2024

This Sunday

I was able to minister to two people
on their life purpose and what their
purpose actually is. Along with that
is to pray for them to what is causing
them from being unable to do their
purpose at the highest level.

Let you not only doing this not only
excites me at the same time I am
not close my highest level either.
I have issues and the enemy tries
to side tract me too. 

Are you still not sure  your purpose.
What you are doing for much of it
is your purpose. Your likes and your
hobbies are included too. I have 
mentioned before go ask others
what they believe is your purpose.

For some it is easy to talk with
others while for others it is more
difficult to do. It is important we 
all speak to others however getting
there can take some time.

Though I am an extrovert it did take 
me time to get there as well. Now I
am able go speak to others more
comfortable. It doesn't mean we have
to talk for a while we can speak for
two or three minutes to begin.  

Everyone is busy so speaking for
a while can be a challenge. Talking
two or three minutes mean others
that someone else do care and that
is the main reason.

So begin slowly if you have too. Overtime
we will get better at it. The place to
go is the marketplace where a lot of
people are at. Begin with hello and how
are you. Yes some won't want to speak
back but that is OK as well. Knowing you
care about them is the main thing.

I hope in the future to travel more and
meet with others. I hope to meet you
where you are at.  So do what you can.
♥♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment