Thursday, September 17, 2026

Being An Overcomer

As we know life isn't always good. When we
have a good stretch of having good times
at some point things will come along to
ruin it.

Whether we believe it or not we are in a
spiritual battle. We can see that whether
we are experiencing it right now or not.

Being human we might might have questions 
on what is going on. As a young child I went
through a lot whether my fault or not. I am sort
of used to it by now. 

We have to have faith that we learned or
believed that it will turn out right in the
end whether it does or not.  I have had 
desires that have not come true even now.
I hope they do and the faith even if I don't 
see the end of the tunnel. I wonder why 
life hasn't turned out the I would like.
I have to believe the story is still not over.
I hope this helps someone. 

I know the battle will continue even when I 
get the desires I like. That is life. My purpose 
is to help others out whether  it is giving 
encouragement or knowing that I am with
everyone. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
 


No comments:

Post a Comment