Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Freedom and Independence

Here in the United States freedom and
independence is so dear to us.  I wish
everyone in the world would have the
same. 

What makes it difficult is we can take
it foregranted.  Also at times some 
speak that they are entitled.  The
truth is a true gift from God. 

There are those within the country who
are trying to take away some of our 
freedoms. I don't understand those 
who speak politically think we should 
be more socialist. 

Those who live  elsewhere may say well 
you  have social security. That isn't really 
correct use if social since everyone who 
works pays a portion and the employer 
does equally until we retire or we are at 
least 62 years old.  Those who take it 
at 62 don't get as much monthly than
those who are 70. It is based on the person 
living to 82 years old.  Of course some
live longer than that and others do not.

We have do have some social programs 
for those in need whether their health 
or income. This doesn't mean we should 
be a socialist country.

Growing  up I was independent where 
I could go many places of my choosing.
My parents had very few rules. They 
knew I was at all times though. The
danger in the world today more rules
need to apply. Also  the influence by
peers and adults is not always good.

May you have a good day and may you
have freedoms at least in your thoughts 
and may danger not be around you.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
 

No comments:

Post a Comment