Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Go After People

People are not possessions though 
we are meant to meet them where 
they are at.

After my morning walk Tuesday 
I met a man around my age at 
one of the local coffee shop which 
people here do alot of. 

He was sitting in a chair across 
from me and my usual thing I 
said hello.

He was fascinated when I told
him that I wrote blogs. He said
that I was the first one who he
had ever met that wrote one.

We talked a for a while almost
an hour.  Our conversation was 
on several subjects including
what I write about.

He told me that as a child he
followed sports like many boys
did our age. When he went  off
to college he stopped doing so.
He was disillusioned by the 
whole thing.  

In our conversation he heard 
some things like you would
reading about the news. He
has friends who follow sports
still would talk about.  He
said they were still big fans
and be upset with the team 
they follow.

We talked about college sports
that are not like back in the day.
Those who play are professional 
now instead of ametuer.  When
they are finished they can go
play in the real professional 
leagues.

We talked about sports like baseball
and American football when we were
children. His dad took him to minor
league baseball games near by. 

When we were done and went out
ways. He said thank you. This is
the best time and conversation 
he has had in a while and he will
be thinking about it for a while.
I thanked him for his time tohers 
This is truly how our life purpose 
should look like in whatever way
we present it. Leaving others in a 
better place afterwards. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️








No comments:

Post a Comment