Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hump Day


Hello it is amazing that it is already hump day. It reminds me of the Geico commercials with the Camel.  Also, I like the commercials with the Pig as well.  Right now the best commercials on TV are with animals.  The AFLAC commercials are always funny as well.  It seems to me the commercials with humans are mostly so stupid that you would have to pay me lot money to do them to overcome any embarrassment from friends.  My favorite animal on TV is still Flipper with Mr. Ed, the horse of course coming in second.

I hope everything is going well with everyone concerning your purposes and changes.  I just want to remind you that it does take some time since we have brains where the programming has to change. We have gone many years thinking one way or possibly more so it will take some time.  I know for me it will take a lot of meditation of good thoughts to turn things around.  I find it is important to become a part of a team as well.  Either your best friend or several friends meeting once a week or every other week; I believe it is important to have encouragement.  They don’t necessarily have to be working on the same changes either.  I believe even if you are not involved in making changes it still would be good to be part of a group to give your input and support.  I would call that part of your purpose in life.

Since it has only been a few days I haven’t done much laughing or singing as of yet. Today when I go out I will start doing it. I believe it will help make more of a positive attitude in my life.  Usually when I drive I listen to the radio, however, today I will not turn the radio on at all. This reminds me the times when my brother Jack visit with his family and we would drive up to Mt. Rainier his whole family would start out in song. Each one of them would have their own part even Danny the youngest. The first time Danny was very young, I believe he was around four years of age.  I figured it must have been how the Jackson’s and Osmond’s started out before becoming famous.

The weather here in Gig Harbor has had a lot more rain this week; probably as much as the whole month of December. As I said before the mountains need the snow which they have more of, and now the skiing resorts are open. It is really too bad it can’t only snow in the mountains.

This coming Sunday is the big game between the Seahawks and the 49ers, and the winner goes to the Super Bowl.  I really don’t have much against the 49ers, they are a very good team, but I hope the Seahawks beat them by a large score. I am so tired of the national media who think the 49ers are the best.  Hopefully, in the Super Bowl they will get their due respect. I remember in 2005 when the Seahawks were in the Super Bowl against the Pittsburgh Steelers the media was so much in favor of the Steelers. Of course they won, and did not help with the poor calls in the game.  If the Seahawks win it all 2005 will all be forgotten. So Go Seahawks!

Enjoy the rest of your week, and many blessings along with much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment