Tuesday, May 27, 2014

One of Those Days

Today is one of those days. It would be nice to skip to tomorrow, hopefully, things will get better today. I woke up with my back hurting. I must have slept the wrong way.  At least I am thankful I don’t feel this way everyday like some people. I do some stretching, and hope that in the afternoon I will do some bike riding. If not, I should be able to get back to it tomorrow. Also, I am thankful for all the good things I have in my life including family and friends.  I know that not everyone has the same blessings.

 Sunday Night May 25 I watched the National Memorial Day concert. I enjoy watching it every year.  I especially enjoy hearing about D-Day. I think how much the world be if D-Day turned out different than it did. Though we have had other wars since, it was the key one.  I don’t know as much about World War 1, however, I figure I should read up more about it. There is nothing like history.

Another thing I have been thinking about is dreaming.  Personally I don’t remember dreams very often. I know that some people do, and many believe they are significant as far as life goes.  Most of my dreams seem to be a little crazy. I remember one of my dreams a lot; I was going up in a space ship with a bunch of monkeys. The space ship crashed, and I was one of the few survivors. Most of the monkeys drowned to death. I don’t take it as being significant except maybe I don’t take things very seriously. My mother on the other hand most of her dreams she thinks they are real. Other words, when she wakes up she believe the dream really happened.  I have had to tell her she had a dream.  Also, I have heard that women dreams are different than men. I am not sure of it; however, I would not be surprised. I hope in the future that I will remember dreams more often. I believe they could make a difference in my life.

I know that we have a beginning and an end to our lives, however, what we do with it between can make something good. We have a destiny to do great things, but, we have to make the decision if we are going to do so. So many people can use our help, and we can encourage them.  The older we get the more we can use our experience and wisdom to help others. The important thing is to think of others before ourselves.  In our world so many think only about themselves, and we can change things for the better. I want to be able to do so even in small ways.  People do look at us to see what we do. The most important thing to do is love another.


Enjoy the rest of the week, and make yourself the best you can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment