Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Be Content




A few weeks ago a new friend we talked about whether it would be better rich or poor. His answer would be what most people would answer be rich, however, things would not change. I thought later the most important thing is to be content whether rich or poor. Of course, it is easier said than done.

I believe a lot of rich people find it hard to be content because they are concerned about the money they make. They not concern about the money they have made, but how they can make even more or make sure they don’t lose the money.

The poor may look at continue to be sure they can get by each day, and pay check to pay check. In some cases whether they can eat, and feed their children.
I believe a lot of people are somewhere in between being poor and rich especially here in the United States. The problem with each is how important money is. Many people spend all their money whether it is a lot or little. The secret is are we content whether we have little or much. I would say many are not.

Being content is not an easy thing to do. I find in some ways I am content, and in other ways I am not content. I would say besides money another thing is the circumstances we are in. It could be our health, or those of who we know whether family or friends. Another would be are we content with our job, or are we stressed out because of our job. My most recent job I was content in performing my duties, however, those in positions above me gave stress because I felt I had to do everything perfect. So the stress of the job outmatched the content I had in the job. Often it will make things awful, and make your health bad. Also, can’t wait to get off work and not looking forward going to work. I believe those most content at work do not let circumstances control their lives. They have a positive attitude under all circumstances.


I believe the most content are those who have great faith, and stand on it. Faith is believing in what you can’t see or understand. Regardless of the circumstances you know what you believe in. Continue working on our lives we can become content whether rich or poor.  Money is what we use, and not what the most important thing is. Being content along with our talents and gifting is what makes who we are. Other people can feed off of them. It is not easy to do; however, those close to us will appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment