Monday, September 15, 2014

More of Hanging Out



I know that there are those who think that they spend enough time with others; however, I think it is important to spend as much time as possible. I am not saying you have to spend all free time with others because we do need to spend time alone as well. We need to free our minds of thoughts that are negative. Sometimes other people put those thoughts in our minds. I believe it is important to be with those who will lift us up instead of tearing us down. Other words, we need to be around the right people.

Just like writing this blog I believe I can make a difference in those people I get into contact with. So I try to meet people at coffee shops and grocery stores among other places. I find it really nice to have some new friends. I have joined in groups that exist already. The coffee shop I generally go to there are a group of retired men that get together every morning. Some of them only come three times a week; however, they get together some nights as well with wives along. Next week four couples in the group are going on a river cruise in Europe. I think it is great having friends like that. I am not saying though you have to spend as much time together as they do but some time is good.

I know often being single I feel discouraged, depressed, and alone not having a relationship with a woman whether it is romantic or friendship. It is easy to have a dark cloud come over me, but going out to be with others helps out.

Being alone can also happen with couples. They can feel alone with each other, or have no close friends besides themselves. This can really be true for those who have small children. It is important to meet other couples that are in the same situation. These couples can spend time together like a larger family. Also, they can watch each other’s children to have free time to spend together. Once in a while it would be good to get a baby sister where adults can spend time together. Regardless the age of the couples it is important to go out on dates.


I really hope this really helps each person out. I feel this being part of making changes in our lives. No matter how great our lives are they can even be better. My thoughts and heart are with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment