Monday, January 26, 2015

Looking at Life and Sport



When I started writing my blog I wrote about myself and family growing up in Gig Harbor. Also, about a trip we took across Canada and into eastern United States when I was twelve. I would say that has so far been my dream vacation. There are other places I would like to visit as well. I have been to England, Germany and France once but I would love to go back again in the future.

I would say my dream vacation or trip now as an adult would be to get into a van and travel the United States. Of course, I would write about the adventure. The best way would just start traveling without a true plan. It would be great to find places that I have never been too. Part of the plan would be staying in national parks and do some hiking. I would love to meet new people. It would be really good to hear the stories about their lives.

In November I started writing some about sports. Mainly because I really enjoy sports and it is part of the name in the blog. I will continue writing about life and sport but I want to add some things about what is going on in the news. Of course, like everything I would write with my own perspective.

I wrote once about freedom of speech. Though we have the freedom we still have to watch we say or write. I know that not everyone has the same ideas or ways that they look at things that I do or have the same belief system which I believe is OK. Other words not everyone has to be like me though the world be a lot better if more people were like me. Just kidding! What I am saying is that I have the freedom of speech I do not necessarily have to speak or write it. I have the choice to decline what I feel about some things because I do not want to offend other people.

I look forward to writing more about my life and sports but look to expand my blog as well. I may write about places I have been and about places I would like to visit. It would great to learn more about history, and people that are living today who are making history as well.

I would love to have people from other places to visit Gig Harbor, the state of Washington, and the northwest. There is a lot to see around here. I would say I have seen only a part of the northwest. I can tell you that Seattle is a great place to visit. If you come for a visit you must see the Pike Place Market, and the Space Needle. Also, taking a visit to Mt. Rainier is another must. It takes about two hours drive to Mt. Rainier. Also, in regards to Seattle it is really beautiful to see at night as well. Since there is a lot to see around here my advice is to get a map of Washington. The next thing would be to close your eyes, and take one of your fingers and place it somewhere on the map. I would go visit where your finger lands. I would say that you would never be disappointed where you would go.


Again I want to thank you for reading my blog no matter how often you do so. I amazed that people from many parts of the world read the blog. I want to end by saying wherever you go in this world have a really great time.







in this world have a really great time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment