Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Being Helped


Early this morning I had to going to go into the emergency at the local hospital so I was transported by ambulance.

I have to say that I was assisted very well by the fire department medics. They did a very good job getting there and having the right information given to the doctor and his staff. They did such a good job and finding out the problem with me. It turned out I had a large kidney stone. If you have had the experience before you realize how painful the passing of a kidney stone; I now have little pain and will follow up with an urologist in a few days to be sure the kidney stone has passed. I am on several medicines to be sure everything goes well.

It is so good to have professional people who know exactly what do and treat you very well. They acted so much like family and friends. I know it does not happen this way in all places but I am glad does happen here in Gig Harbor, Washington.

What I have been saying a lot in my writing this is how we can all make a difference in people’s lives. We should treat me in the same manner that we want to be treated.

I had planned to write about friends instead but I can say these people I consider friends now. There is nothing more we can be to our fellow man than is being a friend. There are people that are starving for friendship. I know that we will not be friends to everyone; however, the more we can be the better. I am saying that because not everyone wants to be a friend to us. In those situations we can treat them as a friend even if they do not return the friendship. Should be a part of our purpose and destiny; so until next time many blessings my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment