Sunday, September 6, 2015

It's Time to Fight


You may be wondering what I am going to say with this title and I can understand that very much I would be wondering the same thing. Here we go.

I believe we should be thankful for our lives whether they have been good or difficult. Of course, we all go through ups and downs through our lives. Some people would call them trials teaching us something or building character in our lives. This is all true where we have had times of much blessings and other times when we think why me? This can happen because of health issues or circumstances that may be out of our control.

I believe no matter how good things are going now or not there is always a part of us that is dissatisfied. This is why it is time for war. I have been blessed in many ways and I have gone through trouble too. My life though has not exactly been the way I would have planned it. If it was up to me I would be married and I would have kids. You may say it is up to Herb but my response would be it takes two to tango. I have never found the right person to spend the rest of my life with. The love of my life, my soul mate, or whatever title or name you put on it; there have been women that I have liked and women that liked me but they never seemed to come together at the same time. It is not that there was something wrong with them or maybe even me but for my life I want love with passion. Other words, I don’t want to live with the status quo.

So this is where the fighting comes in. Whatever is on our hearts that we want bad enough we should stop feeling sorry for ourselves or think I guess it is not really going to happen? I would call it a lack of faith on our part. We may feel that we are not good enough or we don’t deserve it so why try anymore. I now say the day is over for this kind of thinking, and let’s go to war for it. Let’s fight to the finish with every breath we have until we get it or die. Oh come on Herb you say we have to fight to the finish and we may die trying. Yes because this how bad we want it. If you don’t fight for it that means that you don’t really want it enough. Oh come on now Herb. Hey I am saying this as much to myself as I am saying it to everyone else. I know it won’t be easy because whatever you want bad enough to fight for it won’t be easy.

I know that some of us may give up during the fighting and decide to die. At this point I may be one of those; however, I hope that I am not. Go out get on your fighting gear and let the best men and women win. I hope this fighting won’t last long because I hope we get what we are fighting for. Go Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment