Monday, March 28, 2016

Sharing Your Humor


I am sure that I have mentioned it before however I will again here right now that sharing humor can make someone’s day.

I don’t mean that you should be someone that is a jokester but someone where humor comes naturally. I know that I do on a regular basis throughout the day. Most of my humor is original and at times I will repeat something I have said before or I have heard from someone else. It all depends in the situation when I repeat what I have said funny before.

The most important thing about using humor is make other people’s day a lot better. We all go through things where someone uses humor will make our day or maybe in some situations our life.

Several years ago on social media a high school girl who was a counselor at a camp that my nephew Ian was a counselor at as well said that she really appreciated his sense of humor and that he should continue using it because she felt healing from it. She had been going through a tough patch in life like we all do at one time or another and his humor made her laugh. She felt as though she became a whole person again.

This is the thing about us reaching out our lives to others whether we are using humor or just talking to someone they just need someone to talk to them. I know that there are different ways to help other people. Like I said your talent could be humor or something entirely different. The most important thing is to be you. Don’t be someone you are not because others will look right through you. So my greatest encouragement for you today is being yourself. You may be surprised with the whole experience.

Humor or some other talent you have is what drives you however in the end it is truly you that has given you a new friend. So until next time enjoy your day my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment