Friday, April 1, 2016

April’s Fools


It is amazing now that we are into April and that is no joke. LOL  I have always found April Fool’s Day an interesting day. It is one day where we can make fun of people or play fun.

The thing about the day is we always have to stay alert to be sure they are telling us the truth or not. I remember one year the local paper The Tacoma News Tribune had a writer in the sports department write a story saying that the Seattle Sonics had traded one of their players to another team. I don’t remember now who the player was or who the team they were going too. The thing is I bought into it totally believing the trade. At the end of the story the write said “April Fools”.  I thought Oh man did he get me. Also I was disappointed that the trade did not go through. It was actually would have been a good trade for both teams so it wasn’t like it sound ridiculous. Of course, that is the reason I bit the story all together.  In fact ever since I have not taken any story seriously on April 1st until I have finished reading it.  

To be honest I have not tried pulling something on anyone to often on this date since it hasn’t really worked. I have to say I haven’t thought anything to say here to trick or deceive you. I could say how beautiful and fantastic person you are. You make my day all the time however I would be telling the truth. I could say the opposite how ugly and cold you are but I am sure you would look right through it.

I am sure I will think of something sometime today but I will leave everything right here. Enjoy your day and don’t let others have it too much. Happy April Fool’s Day. No kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment