Saturday, April 30, 2016

Loving!





I am sure everyone has their own meaning of what loving or love means. Personally I am still trying to figure it all out.

One thing I know in my mind is that love is the most important thing on the face of the earth. I know a lot think money but in my mind it is still love.

I am still searching for the love of my life or soul mate if you want to call her that. Of course I have had first love experience before and I want love for all time. I have experiences love with parents, siblings and friends but I want even more. For the one I want to spend the rest of my life with I would call it winning the lottery. Love is the greatest gift on the face of the earth as far as I am concerned anyway.

Love is more than just a feeling it is action. You have decided that someone else is as important to you as yourself. In fact I would have to say that you are likely thinking about them more than you do of yourself. I have to say that is a good sign because when we think of ourselves too much we can land into a dark place. I know because I have spent time in a dark place much more often than I would really like too.

I am sure how we feel about love comes from our initial experience of love from our parents. Unfortunately not everyone has a good experience when it comes to their parents. If you are blessed with siblings you have additional love on your side and then there are friends. The greatest gift is having a best friend for life who you love in a very special way.

Another reason why love is so important or great is that most of us would not be here if it were not for love. In most cases our parents wanted us because they loved each other and wanted to share it with children. The sad part though love does not always last. At least the feeling of love doesn’t anyway. This is where action comes in where the feeling ends. What I mean by this is that you chose to love the other person even though the circumstances may have changed. I am sure the love for our parents and siblings change over the years but it doesn’t mean we stop loving them. I am sure we can say the same for our spouse or soul mate. I believe there is not a greater way to love someone than in a different manner. Life gets so busy and the feeling of first love goes away however it doesn’t mean that you have to stop loving the other person. Who knows you may love them greater just in a different way. In other words what I am saying is that couple should not divorce just because life is now different between the two of you. Learn to love in a new way or rekindle the love you had when you first met. I don’t think a new person on the other side of the fence will be better. Show yourself some good old fashion action.

Of course I am no expert on love. The one thing I do know is that it is way above me and I want the full measure of love. I want it about the other person then myself. I could say that I am tired of hanging around myself though I do spend time with others. Let love be the most important part of your life. If it isn’t right now change and take action. Oh yes let it grow too.


No comments:

Post a Comment