Monday, April 11, 2016

Taking a Day Off


These things happen sometimes I had to take a day off because I was not feeling well. I think I caught the flu though I did take a flu shot a few months ago. Those things do happen once in a while.

I do feel a bit better now thankfully. I felt bad not writing you all but now at least back. It is nice to have you as friends whether I saw you yesterday, a long time ago or we just friends right here. I hope to do some traveling in the future where I can actually meet some of you. Also it would be nice to meet you if you decide to make a visit the great state of Washington.

The most important thing is that we all have a purpose and destiny in this life. You are all part of my purpose and destiny. Here not only tell you my stories but to encourage you in as many ways that I can. I feel encouraged by all of you reading what I write too.

Life can be troublesome at times and it nice to know when people are behind your corner. They will be with you every day whether in person or not. I know at one time or another we will all go through health issues long with other personal relationships. We are all not strong so it is important to help those who are weak. Remember in weakness we can become strong. I know I would not be the person I am today if it wasn’t for the struggles I went through especially as a youth. For one thing I don’t take things for granted. We can be on a big ego trip and know that we are not a know it all so to speak makes us a lot more humble.

Anyway I am going to leave it and hope that you are doing well. You are in my heart and prayers always. If you are struggling in any manner or your health is not good we are all with you. God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment