Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Being Loving


Many times I get inspired by family and friends on social media. There is not everything that I enjoy on social media especially when people are writing about politics and other social issues. I know that they feel it is important to share their beliefs however I have the right to pass them right by too. This is especially true in a year of the presidential race which I don’t really care much for any of the candidates. Just to put in a little of my view I plan not to vote this year unless something changes. I know some will say you have to vote however I respond back by saying why should I vote if I don’t like any of the candidates. Should I vote for the less of two evils. 

Back to what I really am writing about. Anyway on Monday I read a post from a friend who spent a wonderful weekend with her husband. In another week they will be celebrating their 1st wedding anniversary. Yes I went to their wedding though I was not feeling that well. She mentioned how much she was still in love with her husband and how special the weekend trip they went on. She mentioned how deeply she is in love with him with respect and adoration. I have to say that someday I hope to be married and my life partner will say the same thing.

In our world so many of the marriages are in trouble and couples getting divorced; it shows that most marriages the couples are just not satisfied. In my mind it shows that many couples either don’t know each other very well when they get married or loss of love comes in the feelings. I am not an expert in marriage at all since I have never been married however I know what I want out of marriage. Not only I am looking at love but spending the rest of my life with my best friend. It is obvious the couple I mentioned is loving and best of friends.

I believe many couples are getting married way too early. Since I have waited a long time I understand the whole thing about being lonely however I don’t want to get married so I am not alone. Also I like the couples who are waiting several years before having children. Having children shortly after getting married is not always a good thing; I am sure it works for some however since many are getting divorced it is showing not working for most. It is a no brainer in my mind that children are the big loser when it comes to marriage. I know sometimes it is a good thing because the parents are not getting along and staying in the marriage is not good either. I get amazed that some though don’t really learn and go through several marriages and divorces. This shows me that some are getting married because of lust besides loneliness. I can understand this however you should not get married because of either. In fact you should find a way to get over both of them lust and loneliness. I know it is not easy especially since I have been waiting for a long time for marriage. I hope the time comes real soon and I know it will be a great relationship. I to want my partner posting how much she loves and adores me; the greatest words anyone should be able to hear ever.

So remember this no matter if you do not have the same feeling for your partner you can still make the choice in loving them and be the best of friends. You see feelings can change anytime. Also remember that grass is not always greener on the other side. You have to continually water the yard. Good day and let love reign.

No comments:

Post a Comment