Thursday, May 5, 2016

Another Throw Back Thursday


I don’t really have a lot of pictures on hand however I did promise to show a few more this week so here we go. I hope that you enjoy seeing them.

Whenever you have a chance posts some of your own do as well. I am sure your friends and family would really appreciate it.

Still remember you are who you are today. Every day we are evolving. You may not feel like a mighty person today however if you work on it you will someday.



               

My brother Jack and sister Barb ferry ride to Seattle Washington Sept. 2013



                                                 Mother on the same ferry ride



                                                 Myself outside apartment November 2013







 
 
Myself  at Cooperstown New York May 2011 at the baseball hall of fame
 

No comments:

Post a Comment