Friday, July 1, 2016

Praying


 
 
 
For many of us it is hard to take the time to pray.

I know Father God praying is to talk to you. Telling you how we feel.

I know to that praying we are supposed to do all the time but somehow I don’t take the time necessary to do so.

Jesus said that if we did not know what to say we should say “Our Father who art in heaven hallow be thy name your Kingdom Come thy will be done on earth as in heaven.”

We plead that we follow this prayer and ask that your Kingdom will come on earth as in heaven.

I find it interesting on how small children will pray with so much faith and talk to you as their Father. Let it be for us too.

I start today Father that I pray not only for my needs but for everyone that I know and do not know.

We pray for our nation that your will be done here as in heaven. For our current President and the one who will take office next year.

We pray that you forgive us and our nation for not remembering you.

Most of all I pray for great health of our families, friends and those who are reading this blog; also that your Kingdom comes into each of our lives.

Thank you so much for listening right now and I will keep on praying even when I am not sure what to pray for. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment