Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Continue Being Happy

With all the uncertainty going on in the world we not only have to have the faith and hope along with love we have to decide to continue being happy. I have mentioned before that being happy is a choice not something that happens to us. This is the same thing for faith, hope and love.
We have found over the years that life is not always fair so we must do something to make sure things equal out as I would call it and this is where we must begin. I know that I don’t always feel like being happy so I must decide to do something about it.
Circumstances happen that makes it even harder to be happy and questions us about our faith. I had someone on social media that people often lose their faith when it is the wrong time which is very true. Other words we need faith, love, hope and being happy at the time it seems impossible. When life is going along great it is easy however in difficult times we need them more than ever.
I have found that people who have had an easy life find it much harder when things get difficult. I find to that when people get insulted some have a hard time about it. I have found in my experience this does not happen often because I was insulted a lot when I was a child so it is something I am used to. When I get upset usually does when something unfair happens.  It often happens when I am told one thing and then I find out it being different. For example, I went to the pharmacy to get a prescription. The doctor’s office said that I needed a certain prescription before having surgery and it was approved by the insurance company however I had to get the prescription that night.  At the pharmacy they told me that it was not approved and that let me off. I shouted letting them know that it was approved. They wanted me to get back to the doctor. I told them it was too late because now the doctor’s office is closed. I was dealing with the pharmacist help however the pharmacist said that she would call the insurance company which is what I wanted them to do. I appreciated that she helped me despite my anger. Amazing thing though the pharmacy have been kind to me ever since. I don’t recommend being anger however there are times you have no other choice. Again I became happy after the situation was taken care of. I could have made the choice to keep being angry but I don’t get angry very often.
Continuing having a smile on your face helps you being happy. I have wondered about people who never smile whether they are actually happy. I don’t always smile even though I am happy most of the time but I have seen those who always have a frown. At least every time I have seen them anyway. I know it has nothing to do with me but maybe they do smile just not in certain circumstances. Anyway even if you are not always happy having a smile certainly let people think you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment