Friday, August 5, 2016

Having Trouble Remembering Sometimes


I find it interesting this week that I am not remembering some things. I missed out on a couple appointments. I know that a lot of people write down their appointments in a booklet or smartphone however I have never had to do that before. I hope that I am not losing my mind for getting old.

What I have decided to do is set an alarm on my phone half an hour before the appointment along with setting a memo. I may write it down somewhere else as well.

In the meantime I am going to meditate more often so that my mind will stay fresh. On the positive side at least I do remember the activity even though it is after when I was supposed to be there. Everything seems to be OK so I will go along the way things should be. I know that many people regardless of age write things down all the time but I never have had to in the past. I hope that I am only making more of this than I really should. I hope this becomes the worst of it when it comes to being forgetful.  I have missed things before but they were things that were not really that important. I still remember those things I have to take my mother to. It just those things I have to get to.

As long as things don’t get worse with my mind I should feel fortunate. There are so many people in a place I don’t want to go. I know what happens tomorrow and on the weekend. I am really glad to share with you my good friends. I hope this will help just writing this to you. In the meantime have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment